1. No purchase necessary to enter or receive a prize.
2. Contest or promotion will take place during the dates and times specified in the official rules of the promotion or as announced on-air.
3. Contest is open to legal residents within the WBEB-FM Philadelphia metro survey area as defined by Nielsen (the following eight counties: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Philadelphia, Burlington, Camden and Gloucester), 18 years of age or older, with a valid driver’s license, passport or other government-issued I.D., with the exception of employees and the immediate families of WBEB-FM and their partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion sponsors or agencies. Limit one entry per person, per day. WBEB reserves the right to forfeit contestants if multiple entries per day are sent and/or the entry system is abused. No one under 13 years of age will be permitted to enter a contest under any circumstance. WBEB will delete and disqualify any entry whether on-line or by other means in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).
4. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution of prize or exchange for cash. Limit one prize from WBEB per family or household per 30 days. Promotion prizes and their values will be indicated on the promotion description.
5. Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes associated with receipt of prizes. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
6. Unless otherwise specified, these rules cover routine contests and promotions conducted by WBEB FM. These rules may be amended for major contests conducted by the station or our sponsors.
7. On-Air Contests: Winners will be randomly selected or be the correct numbered caller asked for on the air. If entry requires answering a trivia question, winner will be the first correct on-air answer or randomly selected from all correct answers depending on the method of contesting. Contestants are required to follow the on-air instructions from air personalities. Decisions of the judges will be final in all respects. The on-air contest line number is (toll-free): 1-888-333-2101. Promotions conducted on-air that require a phone in cue to win are only official when heard on-air via radio. Due to delays with the Station’s online streaming of its broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or be disadvantaged in participating in certain Promotions.
8. On-line contests: Winners will be randomly selected unless otherwise specified. If entry requires answering a trivia question, winner will be randomly selected from all correct answers. Decisions of the judges will be final in all respects.
9. By taking part in a WBEB contest, participants agree to be bound by all contest rules and all decisions of the judges, whose decisions with respect to all aspects of the contest are final and binding.
10. ALL PRIZES MUST BE PICKED UP AT THE WBEB STUDIOS DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS. (Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm).
11. Promotion winner(s) are required to present valid government-issued photo identification and provide their complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize. Unless otherwise permitted by the station, winner(s) must claim his or her prize in person, and a prize cannot be claimed by third parties on behalf of the winner. If a promotion is open to entrants under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must claim the prize. Failure to comply with these rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. A winner will forfeit any prize not claimed with thirty (30) days (or sooner for time sensitive prizes) of winning. Unless otherwise specified or required by law, if a prize is not claimed no alternate winner will be selected and the prize will become the property of the station. The station, solely at its discretion and only with the consent of the winner, may opt to deliver the prize to the winner by mail or overnight courier. In such event, the winner assumes the risk of the prize’s loss and the Station will not be responsible for the safe arrival of the prize.
12. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes related to the award of a prize. Winners of prizes (cumulative or single prize) valued at $600 or more will be issued a 1099 tax form.
13. Cash prizes may be given away in the form of gift card at the discretion of WBEB.
14. Winners consent to the use of their names/likeness for publicity purposes without additional compensation.
15. WBEB-FM reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize if original prize in unavailable.
16. Travel packages include only those items specifically mentioned; any other expenses associated with travel/transportation are the responsibility of winner. In the event that winner cannot take the trip, prize will be forfeited. A runner-up may be chosen, at the option of WBEB-FM. Travel arrangements subject to transportation and/or accommodations availability. Restrictions may apply and are subject to change. Winner and travel companion (s) must travel on the same itinerary and possess all required travel documents and identification. Trip value may fluctuate based on demand and availability. Estimate is based upon trip taken at peak times.
17. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants release WBEB-FM, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and judging agencies, officers, directors, and employees, from any and all liability, damages, losses, injuries or misfortune (however named or described) with respect to, or arising out of the use, misuse or possession of any of the prizes awarded. By participating in this sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these official rules and decisions of the judges. If winner is unable to comply with these rules and regulations, an alternative winner will be selected.
18. WBEB is not responsible for lost entries or entries not received due to technical problems, updates or maintenance which affects morefmphilly.com or a person’s ability to participate or enter contests on morefmphilly.com. If a contest involves a text message (if applicable, message and data rates may apply, the Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by an entrant for this method of entry; WBEB is not responsible for technical problems caused by a personal computer, the internet, browser, server or computer problems in general.
19. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any event related to the Promotion or prize is delayed, rescheduled, postponed, cancelled or has a change of venue, WBEB reserves the right, but is not obligated, to cancel or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
20. WBEB-FM shall be excused from any obligation to run the sweepstakes if its performance is delayed or prevented due to causes by control, including, but not limited to acts of God, war, and/or any acts of government authority.
22. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days from the date the winner is notified of winning. Failure to claim prize within those 30 days will result in forfeiture of the prize. No alternate winner will be selected and the prize will become the property of the station.
23. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: WBEB-FM Winners List, 225 East City Avenue, Bala Cynwyd, PA, 19004. Please include name of contest. Send within 60 days following the end of the promotion period and allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
24. Entries must be received by 11:59pm on last day of contest, and will be selected on or around the following day. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or mail or e-mail.
25. Apple is not a sponsor of any WBEB contest, including those exclusively available on the 101.1 More FM Philly app.